Monday 6 October 2014

Unauthorised advertising/popups: "Palmall 2.1" - Please read!



Guys, I don't know what in shitting crikey is going on with Blogger/Safari, but I've just spotted that someone at Google has changed one of the advertising settings, and for some reason this is highlighting keywords like 'KITCHEN', 'PANIC ATTACK' or even something innocuous as 'BONUS', and set them up as advertising pop ups. 

This is NOT my doing, I am furious, and am working as best and fast as I can to rectify this. I can only apologise to those who might have seen it already. I won't deny it would be a much splendid thing to be one day able to put food on my plate and a roof over my head through my literary or poetic endeavours, but this is NOT how intend to do so. Advertising and pop ups are the bane of my life, and I will get to the bottom of the matter ASAP. 

I am so sorry for this, or any offence caused.

Again, please do not for a second think that I would have the temerity and ignorance to try and capitalise on people reading my work/thoughts in such a way. I feel physically sick just thinking about it...

Please bear with me, and I hope it doesn't spoil the work I have toiled over, or your reading pleasure, if any ;-)

Love and peace always, you are stronger than you think, never forget that!

DF xx  

P.S Thank you for reading the heavily edited version, family friendly version of this post.
You should have seen the expletive-laden, version I nearly posted. If I ever find out who did this, they're going to feel the thump of a harpoon in their thorax. Bastards. But that is a rant for another day, another blog even... Click HERE for some of my more vitriolic and lively rants... It's good to get stuff off your chest at times. Be well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment